Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shayna's Birthday!!


Eleven VERY short years ago on a Sunday night around 9:30 Shayna was born. I cannot believe how time has flown since I first became a mother. What was life like before this day? I have a hard time remembering. However, I wouldn’t change it for the world!! I’m so grateful to be her mother. She’s a great kid. Now that she’s getting older we are becoming good friends and hope time won’t change that (I hear teenage years can do that). She loves to tell me how to do my hair, make-up, what to wear etc. How fun it is to have such a special oldest child. We LOVE you Shayna!!!!!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Happy Birthday Shayna. I hope you had a good day. Sorry I didnt have a present ready for Ashlyn. We will bring it to you Monday. Thanks for having Ashlyn over. She loves to be with you guys.

ron&melz said...

Hope Shayna had an awesome bday. We think she is pretty special as well. So glad we are able to live close by and our kids can spend some time together.

I certainly agree - they grow up WAY too fast!! I can't believe it's been 11 years since we were in the hospital together with Emma and Shayna. Love you guys!!

Amy Jo said...

So sorry we missed Shanya's Bday. We've got to get these girls together more often. It's sad to realize how fast they are growing up. Tell her we love her and we will see you all at christmas.

amanda.hall said...

Happy birthday to shayna! She looks so much like you I think. =) So beautiful! And I agree... being a mom is AWESOME!