Monday, December 10, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


Tanner and Brooklin patiently waiting for enough to play in!!
It's finally here. We woke up to a little bit of snow this morning and it's snowed most of the day. It's really wet snow - so not sticking to the ground alot. I'm sure it will be mud in no time. This kids were excited to come home from school and play in it.

LOOKS LIKE TROUBLE!!!

On another note, it was our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program yesterday. Our kids did great!! I was so proud of them. We did have a few minor things. Like our Bishop's son telling our "teleprompter" he DID NOT need any help! He is so funny. These kids are amazing! During sharing time yesterday we had a couple of missionaries come in and talk about their missions. The kids were listening very intently while one of them told of his mission, and that being the point of his life where he gained his testimony and truly learned of the truthfulness of the gospel. One little boy (about 10 years old) raised his hand and said, "didn't you learn that as a kid?" He KNOWS, at his young age, that what he learns in his home and each week at church is true. It's so neat to see pure faith in these kids. They know without a doubt...

5 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Awesome story about your Primary kids. I am so glad that you have the snow and we just have rain. I sure don't miss seeing snow!!:)

Traci said...

Oh that first picture with Brooklyn and Tanner is the cutest. My kids act like they have never seen snow before and think they have to be outside all day long. Lets hope nobody gets sick before Christmas. I hope you have a Merry Christmas if I dont see you before then.

Stuart Family said...

Hey Jolene.I can't get on Jamilyns blog and dont have a email.Can you help me out. Thanks.

Kristal said...

Alright, first I have to say, good job on squeezing some Bad English into your play list..and secondly...YOU BLOG! Yay!
I'm jealous you guys got all of this snow. It snowed up here too, but nothing sticks here...EVER!I know, I know, just another reason we should have made the move.

riley* said...

good job blogging so much! i can't hardly keep up on your post.