Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tanner's Baptism


OK - after MUCH harassing I've decided I really should do better at posting. Alot has been going on at our house since December 10th. I CANNOT believe it's been almost two months since I posted. For highlights of our Christmas feel free to check out my family blogs listed. They have all done a great job (thanks guys!!).

Our most exciting event of January was Tanner's baptism. He turned 8 on the 19th and we were able to baptize him that same day. What a great day!! Everything went well and we had lots of family and friends there. I wished I knew how to post a PowerPoint Presentation on here. I did a slide show that we watched while he and Patrick got dressed and it turned out really good. What a great kid!!!

4 comments:

Talia said...

That was such a good baptism, Tanner is the handsomest little guy!! I love your slide show too! You had such great food thanks for letting us come!! We had fun playing games and doing sunday dinner and crafts!! I miss all you guys!!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Its about time.... i check your blog everyday to see if you have posted anything so you really made my day!!! i wish we could have been there for his baptism!! he is handsome.. and of course uncle pat looks super fly!!! i love that guy... keep the posts coming!!!!

Jamilyn said...

YEAH so happy to see you finally posted something! I wish we couldve been at Tanners Baptism I'm happy to see you got some pictures taken too.! Hes such an amazing little boy. Love you guys.

Danielle Christene said...

yay! new posts... i have been waiting for some! wish we could have been there. he looks so hansome! love you guys. miss you.