Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Reasons Why I CANNOT Quit Caffeine


I attempted to quit soda on Saturday and actually made it until Tuesday. I felt the headache coming on and decided now is not the time... After looking at my calendar this week I think it was a wise decision, what do you think? Does anyone else ever feel like when it rains it pours? This is NOT my favorite time of year. Little League season is CRAZY for us and it also brings with it that fabulous Taylor wind. Who doesn't love that? For all of my valley friends and family, don't be surprised if I show up on someone's doorstep to spend the next few months with you.......

6 comments:

Jamilyn said...

When I move back to the Valley you better show up on the Doorstep to stay with us and get out of that crazy wind!!! Looks like my schedule. My rain is a down pour till September! Work, Stratton, Wedding Planning, House Hunting, Working Out, planning strattons bday party and trying to actually have a relationship with Brad! LOL its been fun!
Miss you tons and cant wait to see you

Stuart Family said...

Don't quit. You need the caffeine!You're a busy lady and it looks like you have a lot of church things on that calendar.:)Hang in there.

Stuart Family said...

Don't quit. You need the caffeine!You're a busy lady and it looks like you have a lot of church things on that calendar.:)Hang in there.

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Dont stay with Jamilyn!! you better stay with me!!! hehe... we can hangout & do crafts all day.. now that sounds like fun! but seriously you need to come visit us again since last time i didnt even get to see you.. love ya tons!

Danielle Christene said...

Haha. I have tried several times as well. Very hard. You can come stay with us anytime! When are you guys going to get over here anyway? It is not the valley but Flag isnt too far and there is no wind :) Gotta love that.

Anonymous said...

I think our place is the best place to get out of the wind. We have an two extra bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a twin. And lots of couch space!!! =) Come visit before it starts getting too darn hot!