Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're All In This Together - HSM!!!!


Since I am WAY behind in the posting, I'll just do random updates. Another exciting event in January was our trip to Tucson to see High School Musical!! Grandad and Grandma Hancock bought all the younger kids tickets for Christmas. My Mom, Melanie and I were the ones who got to go and take them. We left Snowflake and stopped in Heber to pick up our first crew. Melanie had her three and one extra (cute Maci Nelson). Then we went to the valley and picked up Garrett and Amy's four kids and headed to Tucson. The whole group consisted of three adults and and 11 kids. They were all really well behaved (thank goodness!!!). We stayed at the Hilton and let the kids swim for a while that evening and then went to Peter Piper and they ate pizza and played games.
The next morning we hit the mall for lunch/brunch and then headed to Tucson Convention Center to watch the show. It was awesome!!! The kids had a ball. Big THANKS to Grandma and Grandad!! What a great gift to get to spend time with each other making memories. Here's a picture of Allie and Shayna watching the show.

1 comments:

Traci said...

How fun is that. What great memories they will always have. If I did not see you every Sat, I would wonder if you were still alive. I know life gets busy and the days go by way to fast.