Wednesday, February 6, 2008

STOP the Snow, STOP the Snow, STOP the Snow


OK - it was just a couple of postings below and we were so glad our first snow was here and we were loving it. Now it's just old!! Two NO SCHOOL snow days this week - YUCK. Here's a few pictures of the first snow day. Yes there are three kids under that snow somewhere. Patrick was driving the four-wheeler and I was riding it backwards while taking pictures. Tanner yelled the whole time "I'm too young to die!" It was really fun for about 20 minutes and then I tried to catch up on the laundry it created for the next two days (gotta love six layers of clothes on each kid). It is a beautiful wet snow, but not that great to live in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you're blogging again! Glad that we harrassed you enough to get you going! =) i LOVE seeing and hearing about what is going on with the fam. Can't wait to see you again!

Jamilyn said...

Wow I cant believe all of the Snow. I got to come up and go skiing. Although I hear the roads were closed. Cant wait to see you! Love you

Jenny Shumway said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully, there will still be some white stuff when we come up!!

Joele and Matt said...

So glad to see you are posting again! I'm also so glad you get to be in the snow and not me!! ha ha neener neener:)